Wednesday, March 20, 2013

21 Funny Birthday Quotes



Are you looking for a humorous birthday quote to write in a card or on your friend's facebook wall? Here are a few of the ones I found on the Internet.
 
1. Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. - Tom Wilson

2. Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed. – Charles Schulz, cartoonist

3. A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. - unknown

4. To me, old age is always 20 years older than I am. -unknown

5. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. - Father Larry Lorenzoni

6. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.- Robert Frost

7. When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.- Mark Twain

8. A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. -Muhammad Ali

9. Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life. - Kitty Collins

10. Old age is not for sissies.- Malcolm Forbes

11. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.- Abraham Lincoln

12. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest.- Larry Lorenzoni

13.Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.- unknown

14. When I turned two I was really anxious, because I'd doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I'm five I'll be 64. - unknown

15. Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts. - Martin Buxbaum

16. Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass the age of 40, sometimes more than once.- Dave Barry

17.You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years’ experience. -unknown

18. You always have such fun birthdays; you should have one every year. -unknown

19. There is still no cure for the common birthday. - John Glenn

20. You will soon start a new phase of life! But that can wait until you are older. Enjoy another year of being young. Happy Birthday.- unknown 

21. Forget about the past, you can’t change it,
      Forget about the future, you can’t predict it,
      Forget about the present, I didn’t get you one! -unknown







No comments:

Post a Comment