Tuesday, April 23, 2013

27 Funny Birthday Quotes for Women


*You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience. (change as appropriate)
-Author Unknown

*Actually, I wanted to get you something super great, super terrific, unique and beautiful for your birthday, but I don’t fit into the envelope. -Author Unknown

*Age is a number and mine is unlisted.-Author Unknown

*Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life. -Daniel Francois Esprit Auber 

*Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.- Jennifer Yane

*Youth is the gift of nature, but age is the work of art. -Garson Kanin

*It's sad to grow old, but nice to ripen. -Bridgitte Bardot

*Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, but it's up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.
-Coco Chanel

*Please don't retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them. -Anna Magnani

*A woman is like a tea bag. It's only when she's in hot water that you realize how strong she is.
-Nancy Reagan

*Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.  -Charles Schultz 

*Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.- Author Unknown

*Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. -Jack Benny 

*Don't make a big fuss over my birthday-just give me cash and I'll be fine. -Anonymous

*Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday, and it said that I need an upgrade.-Author Unknown

*A woman is no older than she looks. -French Proverb

*A well-adjusted woman is one who not only knows what she wants for her birthday, but knows what she's going to exchange it for. -Author Unknown

*They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.-Author Unknown

*I believe in loyalty. When a woman reaches an age she likes, she should stick with it. -Eva Gabor

*A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.- Author Unknown

*Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts. -Martin Buxbaum

*Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese. - Author Unknown

*Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.- Author Unknown

*When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64. - Author Unknown

*The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there. -Betty Grable

*The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. -Lucille Ball

*You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. -Bob Hope (If these calculations are correct .. you won't be old for many, many years.) 

*Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you are aboard there is nothing you can do about it. -Golda Meir

*A man (or woman) who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. -Muhammad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment