Saturday, April 6, 2013

Birthday Wishes for Mother in Law

By Lorene Troyer

One of the things to keep in mind when writing birthday wishes for your mother-in-law is to be authentic and write those things you like or appreciate about her.  (If you can't think of anything good to write, it's better just to write a general "Happy Birthday" wish.)

Here are some ideas of more personal things to write;

I want to take this opportunity to wish you a happy birthday and thank you for raising such a wonderful son (or daughter). Have an awesome day. 

Thank you for being such a wonderful Mother-in-law. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.  

I am blessed to have you as a Mother-in-law. Thank you for all the wonderful things you do for us. Hope you have an awesome birthday.

I appreciate you- for always being kind and loving and for the many things you do for us as a family. Have a wonderful birthday. 

I am thankful to have a Mother-in-law like you- you are always there for us, and have touched our lives in so many wonderful ways. Hope you have a great birthday.

I thank God for you and pray that you have a long and prosperous life. Have a wonderful birthday. 

For my Mother-in-law- thank you for your kindness, love and generosity. I appreciate all you do for us and hope you have the best birthday ever!     

To the best Mother-in-law anyone could hope for. I am very blessed to have you in my life.  Have an awesome birthday and many more to come.  

Happy birthday to a wonderful Mother-in-law. Hope you have a fantastic day filled with everything your heart desires.   

Looking for Birthday Cards for your Mother-in-Law?

No comments:

Post a Comment